Let Us Help To Alleviate the Stress of Lump Removal
Home Vet Service provides a sought-after mobile service, including lump removal for your pets in their safe and familiar home or by being calmly transported to a veterinary surgery.. If you are concerned because you have noticed sudden lumps on your dog, we are ideally placed to assess your pet at home and provide surgery options if necessary.
Key Questions to Ask Home Vet Service about Sudden Lumps on Your Dog
We understand that finding sudden lumps on your dog can be worrying. Inste.
- Please ask about our appointment policy. We schedule each visit over a one-hour window, allowing for any delays caused by traffic congestion. If we are running late, we will advise you by text message or via telephone. You can schedule an appointment using our online booking request or by simply calling or texting us.
- If you have several pets, you may schedule a group appointment. Also if you have more than 2 pets you’ll receive a multi pet discount.
- If you are curious about our fees instead of fees charged by a regular walk-in veterinary clinic, you’ll be pleased to learn that our prices are incredibly competitive. We do not treat any animals in our van – all treatments take place in the comfort and safety of your home.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding a Hard Immovable Lump on a Dog
The first thing you need to know is that it is common to find a hard immovable lump on a dog. Many bumps are barely noticeable when they first appear and are often noticed when you groom or stroke your pet.
- It is important to be aware of the rate of the growth and to please bring to vets attention asap. Many lumps are nothing to worry about however some require prompt intervention.
- Even though many masses may be lipomas ( benign fatty tumour) it is best to ask opinion of through a through at home veterinary consultation.
About Home Vet Service
Our vet has over sixteen years of experience, seven of them as a House Call vet. After realising that many of his clients struggled to get their pets to a clinic, or that the animals simply became too traumatised by the experience, he decided it would be preferable for him to go to them. We are focused on providing a quality personalised service to all our clients in the comfort of their own home.
If you’d like to ask us any questions, please do feel free to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.