Euthanase at Home
We Provide the Care You Need When You may Need to Euthanase Your Dog
The realisation that you may have to euthanase your precious pet is one that no family ever wants to go through. If you find yourself in this position, please speak to a team of vets that can help you through this heartbreaking process. Home Vet Service provides you with the support and care you, your family and your pet need through this difficult time.
What You Can Expect from Home Vet Services When You Need to Put a Dog Down
You can trust us to be sensitive in this most difficult time. We do our best to understand the incredibly difficult and emotional time end of life can be. We believe in alleviating suffering and take on every at home euthanasia with genuine care for your pet and your circumstances.
Our experienced vets realise the pain that is associated with having to euthanase your cat or dog, which is why you can always count on us for the following:
- Compassionate response: We recognise that this will undoubtedly be a difficult time for you and your family. We make ourselves available to speak with you regarding any of your questions or concerns.
- Quality of life assessment in the comfort of home. No need to move your pet. We will offer palliative care as required and will try to assist in providing you with help and support.
- On-time arrival: When your pet is suffering, you must have the reassurance of knowing that our vet will come to you as planned. We maintain mobile visits six days a week so please explain to us the situation. we will do everything we can to accommodate your request.
- Limited stress: Since our vets come to your home, we do everything we can do reduce the stress and anxiety that is often associated with end-of-life circumstances for your pet. Your pet receives care in their home to ensure that they remain comfortable throughout the process.
Other Services unrelated to Euthanasia that we provide at Home
In addition to at home euthanasia service, we also provide several other services. Some examples include:
- Annual health checks: It’s vital that your pet sees a vet at least once per year to ensure that they are in good health. If you have more than one pet, we give our clients the flexibility to schedule a health check for all of their pets during one appointment.
- Arthritis management: Varying degrees of athritis affect pets as they age and the morbidity and pain it causes can be significant.
- We co-ordinate with you to put together a pain management plan to help your furry friend’s.
What You Stand to Gain When You Use Home Vet Services
To find out more about this and other services that we offer, please use our contact page.